It’s Time to Play Ball with All-Star Fielding Challenge VR!
Now available on Steam and compatible with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
Phoenix, AZ. June 15, 2017 – Play ball! It’s time to grab a glove and take to the field in the latest release from 8-Bit Development. All-Star Fielding Challenge VR is a baseball simulator that puts you in a Major League stadium where you’ll field line-drives, grounders, and pop-ups just like the professionals. Whether you’re looking to relive your childhood, hone your reflexes, or try fielding for the first time, this arcade-style play will bring an exciting new experience to your VR headset.
All-Star Fielding Challenge VR was designed to get you up off the couch and moving in your Room-Scale play space. You’ll be constantly in motion as you reach to grab line drives, reel in fly balls, and duck down to snag a hot grounder as it comes chopping across the grass in a realistic manner.
This fully immersive VR experience will aid the player’s ability to judge the speed and trajectory of batted balls—without the scrapes and bruises of a mistimed grab. Baseball fans looking to enjoy fielding practice without the hassle of collecting balls afterward will find the experience particularly worthwhile.
- Arcade Style Play – Play round after round, climb the leaderboards, and compete with yourself and your friends.
- Realistic Fielding – Careful attention has been paid to bring you real-world physics of baseballs flying through the air and bouncing off the field.
- Multiple Platforms – All-Star Fielding Challenge is compatible with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift motion controllers.
The latest on All-Star Fielding Challenge VR
- Steam App Page – http://store.steampowered.com/app/597020/
- Steam Community – http://steamcommunity.com/app/597020/discussions/
- Game Website – http://allstarfieldingchallenge.com/